Designing A Program Especially For You
Every person who wants to study abroad has a different goal in mind. Some have a short-term goal of speaking English more fluently and finding a higher paying job with their new skills. Others have a longer term plan to finish a professional graduate degree program. Thanks to the wide variety of educational possibilities in the United States, ACC can find a program to match with almost any student.
- Intensive English Language Courses
- 2-year Community College Degrees
- 4-year Bachelor's Degrees
- Master's and Ph.D. Programs
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) to gain actual work experience
Paying For Your Educational Program
Financial concerns are always important and as an independent educational consultant, we'll work with you and your family to determine the most cost-effective way to pay for school. Like choosing an academic program, there are a lot of options here:
- Some community colleges in low-cost areas have very affordable tuition and student housing programs. We can find ways to help you save money!
- Many American universities offer substantial scholarships to students with good grades and test scores.
- There are even a few scholarships offered to low-income international students.
How We'll Help You Achieve Your Dream
- Analyze the 4,000 American colleges and universities to find the academic program you want, in the area you want to live.
- Research the hundreds of scholarships available to international students.
- Ensure your admission applications are complete, on-time and reflect your best efforts.
- Help you understand the US student visa process and successfully receive your permission to study in America.