Getting Accepted....The Real Work Begins Now!
Nearly every American college and university has slightly different admissions requirements. Your ACC adviser will do the research for you! We'll figure out what you need to complete your application and make sure your submission is on-time and reflects your best efforts.
- Testing requirements and personal essay are always stressful. If you need additional help to prepare, we'll find it for you.
- Some schools require separate applications for each scholarship, and we can assist you here, too.
- If you'd like to have a virtual campus tour or speak with a college representative, we can try to arrange a video teleconference for you and your family.
You Know The Cost Of Tuition....Do You Understand Your School's Value?
For the schools you want to apply to for admission, we'll supply you with independent statistics to judge their overall value in comparison to their tuition prices. For example:
- What are the schools' 4-year graduation rates? (For bachelor's degree programs)
- What is the overall acceptance rate into postgraduate programs?
- How many students are working in their chosen career field six months after graduating?
These are important pieces of information for you and your family to consider before deciding on a school to attend.
Applying For Your US Student Visa
After you've decided on the university you want to attend in America and you've been accepted by the school, the next step is to apply for and receive your US student visa. For many students this is probably the most stressful period in the process, and while it may seem a little intimidating, it is really not that complicated! Your ACC counselor will work with you to make sure you understand exactly what you need to do and when.
During this entire time period while you're applying for admission to your university, and then for your student visa, you'll have a lot of work to do and a lot of deadlines to meet. You'll need to stay in close contact with your ACC adviser so they can make sure you know what you need to do and to make sure you submit all of the required documents and paperwork on time.